Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday edition

Today is the 3rd birthday for The Defense Rests and, once again, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read and comment on what they find here. By my calculation there have been almost 88,000 pageviews in the last year (I have no idea how many since I launched the blog since I just added the page view widget last summer) and around 148 comments (including my responses). I have no idea how many people have hit the "reaction" buttons, but I know it's too many to go back and count.

The four most popular posts of the last twelve months are:
I hope you continue to find what I've posted here to be interesting, informative or at least amusing at times. Please keep the comments coming - whether it's to agree with what I've written, disagree with what I've written or to let me know I'm an idiot (so long as it's not anonymous).

So, let the party begin!





No comments: